Friday, January 17, 2014

Life After

After I graduate high school, I want to attend a California State University. Cal Poly San Louis Obispo is my number one right now and CSULB is my second choice. I want to major in Political Science and maybe pursue a career in government or law. I'm going to strongly focus on my education after high school because it's my life and money on the line at that point. I want to get a part time job during college to keep me busy, out of trouble and earning money for spending money and for the cost of living. I want to lay down the foundation for the rest of my life right after high school graduation. I don't want to lose sight in my education and slack off like some people I have known to do. I don't want to waste time and possibly get involved in the wrong crown if I don't take my education seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment