Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I, Senior project/First draft

Dr. Preston presented the class today with three main questions for us to strongly consider and provide answers for.
Those questions are:
1. What do you want to think about?
2. How can you use the tools from the fall to get where you want to be?
3. What will you have to do to honor your interests in such a way that come June, you will have no regrets about what you could have or should have done?

I haven't been in class recently because I am suffering at home with the stomach flu. I have a strong idea of where I want to take my senior project and how I want to convey my information and what I've done/learned. I am interested in this country and how it is ran. The government very much so interests me. I am passionate about meeting people and getting to know them. I enjoy sitting down and having conversations with people. I have been doing alot of research on my own already and I already feel more knowledgable about Political Science and Political Policies.

No comments:

Post a Comment