Saturday, November 30, 2013

Paper Cut

I really enjoyed the process and benefited from breaking down the essay into separate sections after already writing what was intended to be a "final draft". I really was not expecting that what so ever. I did well with brain storming ideas to compose into a well-written and well-structured term paper. I hope to improve on my time management.. I have suffered a few sleepless nights over this paper; definitely all my fault. Not having a definite prompt was a very new experience for me. I'm so used to teachers telling me what to write and how to write it. That's probably why this term paper was a little difficult for me in the beginning. It taught me to think outside of the box even more than I already do. I taught me to really research into the topics I am writing about for the best possible evidence and support. I really feel more confident about my writing, especially writing a 10-12 page paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment