Monday, October 14, 2013

Value of life learning/Value of life

Well this week I have a lot of catching up to do. I'm just about caught up on my new blog. I had a few minor difficulties earlier this month and had to create a new blog. Like my mom always says, once you're behind, you will always be behind. That isn't necessarily true and I always debate that with her. I just like to say she's negative and drop it before I end up in real trouble. This week I'm definitely going to get entirely up-to-date with my blog. I'm going to really work during the class period, setting a good example so others might follow and the substitute will have an easy three days. I'm really interested in reading the "What is a Life Worth?" text by Amanda Ripley. Hopefully my group wants to tackle that section of text as well. We're going to work well for the three days Dr. Preston is gone, Post one text assignment to our blogs hopefully Thursday in class and start another.

No comments:

Post a Comment