Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Crossroads Between Should and Must

I really enjoyed the article The Crossroads of Should and Must by Elle Luna. The article was very relatable throughout the entire time I was reading. There were many times where I caught myself thinking so deeply about what I had just read, that my mind wandered off the I found myself having to reread sentences, even paragraphs. I truly enjoy that; Reading something so absolute interesting that it gets your mind stimulating and you have trouble concentrating.

I agree with many points that the author brought up. Money definitely plays a huge factor in stress and fears. Finding time or making your dreams and goals happen can also be another burden, especially with everything going on during senior year.

Right now, I am stuck between the cross roads. I know there are things that I must accomplish, but I always end up contemplating to myself "What should I do?" The fact that I am asking myself that is a problem. I shouldn't have to question myself on what I should be doing. Instead, I should be using that wasted time to achieve something that I must do. This concept is definitely a self-developed concept that must be achieve in order to reach any level of success.

No comments:

Post a Comment