Friday, March 14, 2014

Reflection On Today's In-Class Essay

Today we were assigned to write an essay in class on entrepreneurship. I personally feel I did very well on the essay. There wasn't a point where I felt completely lost or out of ideas like I have previously felt writing in class essays before. Usually when I am put on the spot to produce something in a short matter of time.

We had an in class lecture earlier this week about entrepreneurship. That lecture changed my complete perspective on entrepreneurship. I only thought that entrepreneurs were concerned and all about money.  I now know that they have many characteristics they portray being an entrepreneur. They cannot have fear of failure and not reaching success, they don't give up after plan A or even plan B, they have dedication and a strong sense of self determination. Entrepreneurs are eager. We are all becoming entrepreneurs in our own ways. We've taken the first step and developed some parts of the qualities and characteristics. I feel like with loads of experiences and gained knowledge, I have what it takes to become a successful entrepreneur.

No comments:

Post a Comment